10 ways to get more views for your Facebook Videos
Facebook videos get higher engagement than organic posts. It creates an average of 59% more engagement than other types of posts. So, you can see how it can be effective by getting more views, engagement, shares for your Facebook videos. Top 10 ways for more views, engagement, shares for Facebook videos are: –
- Use square videos format than landscape
- Grab people attention within first few sec
- Give caption to your video
- Show tap option for sound
- Use different form of videos for make interesting
- Snare your watchers by getting straight to matters
- Add a descriptive title
- Tag to other Facebook pages
- Use metrics to measure video performance
- Attach your Facebook videos to Blog posts.
Using square videos format instead of landscape will have more chances to grab the attention of your viewers. 92% of people will use mobile for Facebook. So, square videos take 78% more real estate in the new feeds on mobile than desktop. You want to grab people’s attention within the first 3 few sec. By doing so the audience gets interest & enthusiasm for seeing video. Always remember that first impression is the best impression. In this case also, you want to make customers feel at watch within the first few seconds. It is very important that Facebook videos need to be given captions. In some cases audio is unclear while playing video or other issues. They can’t understand what you are communicating. So, proper caption & description will help in these cases of problem. Suggest viewers tap the option for sound in case of silent autoplay Facebook videos. Another important thing is to don’t make the audience bored with a lot of explanation. Just coming straight to point is the best way.
Leave a Comment